Hi, I'm David Couch, and I'm proud to be your Kern County Supervisor for the 4th District. Thanks for visiting our website, which we hope will be a tool to better serve you.
Please take advantage of our Speak Out link at the bottom of this page. This is a feature that allows you to share your concerns with us. So if you have need of a government or county agency (e.g., Veterans Affairs, Treasurer Tax Collector, Sheriff, District Attorney, Public Defender) or a problem to report (e.g., Code Compliance or Graffiti issues) use the Speak Out link. Whatever your county issue may be, we’re going to help you.
I'm honored and privileged to be your Kern County Supervisor and I hope you will make frequent use of this website so that we can better serve you. Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.
David Couch, Supervisor 4th District
2016 - County Goals
- Memorandum (PDF)
- Report on Proposed Goals (PDF)
- Report on Authorized Positions and Proposed Strategies Related to Restricted Hiring (PDF)
2015 - County Goals
- Proposed Reorganization - Public Works Department (PDF)
- Response to Board Referral - No Kill Animal Shelter (PDF)
- Report on First Year of Human Resources Realignment and Proposed Organizational Restructuring (PDF)